31st December 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?

Sir,

I am final year student of B.E(EEE) so,i would like to know about best colleges for M.E/M.Tech colleges in Chhattisgarh, Gujarat & Uttar pradesh And who provides scholarship in PG course.
What score needed in GATE for get scholarship?

Regards,
Amit Pandey

Related Questions:
  1. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  2. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  3. Scholarship or loan facility to pay college fees?
  4. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  5. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  7. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?
  9. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  10. Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?
  11. How much money is required to gain CPL? Is there any scholarship or low rate bank loan facility available?
  12. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?
  13. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
  14. How to get minority scholarship being Uttar Pradesh minority?
  15. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  16. Whether a student can get scholarship if scored good marks in Haryana-PMT? Minimum marks required to get scholarship?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  18. Scholarship to study M.Tech at Uttar Pradesh for general student who has secured 76% in B.Tech?
29th September 2015, 05:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?

As you are a final year student and want to know about the score required in GATE exam for getting scholarship. So you have to set your target to achieve score more than 600 score in GATE exam.

**If you score that much score in GATE exam then you have a chance of getting good colleges such as NIT's or IIIT. You also interested in taking admission in chhattisgarh, Gujrat and Uttar Pradesh. So if you are unable of getting a seat in NIT's of above states then you can try to some other AICTE approved colleges in that state.

**If you got admission in AICTE approved institution through GATE score in any of the above state you will definitely get the stipend.

**Below are the attachment regarding the list of AICTE approved colleges across country. just go through the colleges of chhattisgarh, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aicte approved institution.pdf(1.76 MB, 113 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?