10th October 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering PG Diploma in Tabla course in India? Procedure of admission?

Hello,
I want to do PG Diploma in Tabla course after my BFA. Kindly tell me about the colleges in India for this course. And also let me know the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Which are the colleges in India offering MDS course? What is the admission procedure?
  4. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  6. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  7. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  9. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  10. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  12. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  13. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  14. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  16. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.Arch course in India? Admission procedure and specializations of M.Arch?
  18. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd October 2015, 05:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering PG Diploma in Tabla course in India? Procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do PG Diploma in Tabla course after my BFA. Kindly tell me about the colleges in India for this course. And also let me know the procedure for admission.

The course is available in Parikrama School of Music and Uttarkhand Open University.

It is the post graduate diploma course.
The duration of the course is 1 year.
The eligibility to study the course is a graduation.

You have to apply to the institutions through online or offline mode to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?