26th October 2022, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to give MCI test immediately after coming back from Russia after completing MBBS degree?

Sir/mam I wanted to know the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission to MD course in AIIMS, Delhi after completing MBBS degree from Russia for an Indian? I also wanted to know that can I give MCI test after completing MD degree from AIIMS or is it compulsory to give MCI test immediately after coming back from Russia after completing MBBS degree and then give entrance test for admission in MD course in AIIMS , delhi?

15th November 2022, 03:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to give MCI test immediately after coming back from Russia after completing MBBS degree?

Yes, it is compulsory to give MCI test immediately after coming back from Russia after completion of MBBS course from abroad.

If you wants to practice in India then you have to clear the screening exam of MCI to get the license of practising. You need to come to India to appear for the MCI screening exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?