3rd February 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?

Hello
I want to confirm that is it better to study MBBS in ukraine , russia??
Is Mci screening test is so tougj??
Every student can pass the screening test??
How much % is it difficult to pass screening Test??,
For future is it bst??

Related Questions:
  1. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  3. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  4. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  5. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  6. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  7. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  8. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  9. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  10. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  11. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  12. Which is the cheapest country among Ukraine, Russia, China and Phillipines for MBBS?
  13. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  14. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  15. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  16. From where to get hall ticket for medical screening test?
  17. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  18. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
29th November 2016, 01:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?

The benefits of studying MBBS course in countries like Ukraine and Russia are -

- The study expense is cheap as compared to other nations.
- One can get admission chance easily as the competition level is not very high.

The screening exam of MCI is not very tough. However, you need to have knowledge and caliber to clear it and get the license to practice. Usually more than 70℅ students who pursued their MBBS degree in abroad are able to clear the MCI screening exam. If you want to become a doctor and do not have any admission chance in good institutes in India, then it is a good option. If you are aiming at job opportunities in Ukraine or Russia after the course, then it is indeed a good decision to pursue the MBBS course there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?