20th January 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MCI screening test after completing my MBBS from abroad?

Hello Sir, I want to ask that I can be eligible from MCI for MBBS abroad because I have done my 12th from NIOS board. Please tell me that I can give MCI screening test after completing my MBBS from abroad. Awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  2. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  3. Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad?
  4. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  5. Procedure to apply for MCI screening test
  6. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  7. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  8. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China?
  9. Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?
  10. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  11. When are Medical Council of India (MCI ) Screening Test applicable? -- [New]
  12. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  13. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  15. Is it true that after studying MBBS from European countries MCI Screening test is not mandatory?
  16. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  17. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  18. Why MCI doesn't recognize 12th open board certificate for doing MBBS in abroad?
24th January 2018, 01:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MCI screening test after completing my MBBS from abroad?

If you have got your MBBS degree from a recognized university abroad, then surely you will be able to apply for MCI screening test.

Class 12th from NIOS will not be an issue, if you have cleared entrance exam and got admission in MBBS at a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?