10th March 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Psychology related job-oriented courses for M.Sc(Psychology) final year student?

I need to know that what is the course I have to study after my M.Sc(Psychology). I am in final year of my Master degree. I want to study Psychology related course which has job scope. Suggest me some good courses.

25th April 2018, 05:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Psychology related job-oriented courses for M.Sc(Psychology) final year student?

As you are going to complete M.Sc in Psychology course, I can say that you may find employment opportunities with Master's Degree itself. You may find job opportunities several job opportunities in various organizations. Besides this, there are several courses can be done after completion of M.Sc in Psychology course.

I think these diploma courses can be done after completion of Graduation to find better job opportunities. As you are going to complete Master's Degree, I can say that you need not do any further courses. But on your request, some of the courses I can mention are,

* Diploma in Child Psychology
* Diploma in Psychotherapy
* Diploma in Dream Psychology
* Diploma in Child Development
* Diploma in Stress Management ..etc.,

After completion of Master's Degree, you may find employment opportunities in Hospitals, Schools, Juvenile Homes, Family Counseling, Independent Clinical Practise, Prisons..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?