4th May 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?

I have studied B.Tech in Biotechnology in Tamil Nadu, now I want to study Masters from Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this university? Can I get study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  2. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  3. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get study visa to study M.Tech course at King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand? How to approach this college for admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  6. Eligibility criteria to get admission in under graduate course in Science at University of Canberra? Procedure of admission and to get study visa?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in biotechnology from abroad?
  8. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  9. Can a Mechanical Engineering holder study M.Sc in Applied Physics from University of California, United States? Whole procedure to get study visa and admission confirmation?
  10. Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  12. Procedure to get student Visa for Dubai in computer course after 12th?
  13. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  14. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan?
  15. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  16. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  17. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida?
  18. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?