20th May 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Which country is better for Masters in Electronics? Scope of this course if done from USA?

Which country is better to opt for doing Masters program in Electronic field ?
What is the scope after masters in electronics in USA ?
Will I be secure in my life by this program?

18th May 2017, 12:52 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is better for Masters in Electronics? Scope of this course if done from USA?

Education is not divided country wise, you must have to complete Masters degree course with merit marks to secure a good position in your future based on your qualification.
There are lot of opportunities in the respective field after the completion of Masters degree.
You can get a respectable position in top MNC companies after the completion of Masters degree in the filed of Electronics. You can also get chance to do research in this field as this has wide variety of scope in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?