29th June 2022, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course is available at Post Graduate level having specialization in Veterinary Science? From where can I pursue that course?

I have completed my graduation with normal B.Sc. Now I want to study about Veterinary Science. So, which course is available at Post Graduate level having specialization in Veterinary Science? From where can I pursue that course?

21st May 2023, 04:22 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which course is available at Post Graduate level having specialization in Veterinary Science? From where can I pursue that course?

There are a number of postgraduate courses available in Veterinary Science in India. Some of the most popular courses include:
  • Master of Veterinary Science (MVSc)
  • Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
  • Doctor of Veterinary Science (PhD)
These courses are offered by a number of universities and colleges across India. The eligibility requirements for these courses vary from institution to institution, but typically require a bachelor's degree in Veterinary Science or a related field.
If you are interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree in Veterinary Science, I recommend that you research the different courses that are available and contact the institutions that offer them to find out more about their programs and admission requirements.
Here are some of the top universities in India that offer postgraduate courses in Veterinary Science:
  • Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
  • National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)
  • Indian Institute of Animal Health (IIAH)
  • College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (CVAS)
  • Veterinary College, Bangalore
  • Madras Veterinary College
  • Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
  • Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
  • Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Thrissur
  • Veterinary College, Jammu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?