13th October 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Media Management is available only at Post Graduate level or Graduate level as well?

I've completed my B.E in I.T , and i am interested in Media Management Course, so i would like to that weather it is a post graduate course? or under graduate course?
am i able to apply for this SIMC exam.?

27th November 2014, 09:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Media Management is available only at Post Graduate level or Graduate level as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed my B.E in I.T , and i am interested in Media Management Course, so i would like to that weather it is a post graduate course? or under graduate course?
am i able to apply for this SIMC exam.?
Media Management course is available in both the Master and Bachelor degree as well.

Bachelor Degree:

Bachelor of Mass Media
Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who want to get admission they must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

BBA in Media Management
Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants who want to get admission they must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

Master Degree

MBA in Mass Media:
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA(45% in case of SC/ST/PWD). Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree may also apply.

MBA in Media Management:
Eligibility Criteria:The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA(45% in case of SC/ST/PWD). Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree may also apply.

Since, you have completed B.E course so you can apply for Master degree course in Media Management.

Yes, of course you can apply for Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC) exam after B.E.

Official Website - www.simcug.edu.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?