10th July 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better between M.Tech Transportation from IITs and M.Tech structural from NIT(Trichi/Calicut) with 1350 rank in GATE?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech with Civil branch and given GATE exam. My AIR in GATE is 1350 in Civil Engineering. Which course is better for me between M.Tech Transportation from IITs or M.Tech structural from NIT(Trichi/Calicut)?

Related Questions:
  1. What to study for getting government job after completion of civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  3. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  4. Eligibility for M.Tech, M.Tech (Res) and PhD in IITs?
  5. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  6. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  7. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  8. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  9. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC?
  10. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  11. Is PEC Chandigarh a good option to pursue M.Tech in Electronics?
  12. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  14. Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech?
  17. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  18. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
12th July 2016, 05:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between M.Tech Transportation from IITs and M.Tech structural from NIT(Trichi/Calicut) with 1350 rank in GATE?

It will be always better for a candidate to opt M.Tech from IITs as IIT has a better demand among all the Institutes. So, if you are getting chance to study M.Tech in Transportation from IIT, then you must go for this course from IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?