10th July 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Master of Fine Arts from BHU, Vishva Bharti University, Delhi University and other Central University?

Hello sir, I want to study Master of Fine Arts. Please tell me how can I get admission in BHU, Vishva Bharti University, Delhi University and other Central University?

12th July 2016, 03:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Master of Fine Arts from BHU, Vishva Bharti University, Delhi University and other Central University?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned courses in any of the above mentioned institutes, you should have first of all completed your BFA from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

After that you will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the above mentioned Institutes in order tio provide admission to candidates ion MFA course. once you have cleared the examination you will be very much eligible to get admission in the course.
12th July 2016, 05:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Master of Fine Arts from BHU, Vishva Bharti University, Delhi University and other Central University?

To do Masters of Fine Arts, Candidates must have completed their Graduation which is Bachelor of Fine Arts from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
To take admission in the respective Universities, candidates need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the Universities, qualifying in which they are eligible to take admission to study Masters of Fine Arts in those Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?