7th July 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to do in MBA from open universities in Bangalore?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation bsc computer science in kerala. i m now in bangalore and like to study mba in bangalore as open course..which course is better in mba to get job .right now im a fresher.? Can someone give me the information on the same?

8th July 2015, 01:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do in MBA from open universities in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation bsc computer science in kerala. i m now in bangalore and like to study mba in bangalore as open course..which course is better in mba to get job .right now im a fresher.? Can someone give me the information on the same?
It is good to see that you are interested to do a Master Degree course. Since, you are interested to do MBA through open university, the degree value of open university is quite less when compared to a regular university. So, please once think before apply for MBA through one university. However, I suggest you to gain some work experience in the relevant field, along with education along qualification so that you can get a good career opportunity in the future.
8th July 2015, 02:06 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do in MBA from open universities in Bangalore?

MBA stands for Master In Business Administrations which is a Post graduate Course duration of 2years . Now a days, MBA has a wide response in all sectors .

The list of MBA specialization:

Finance

Marketing

Human Recourse (HR)

International Business (IB)

Operations

Information Technology(IT)

Supply Chain Management

Rural Management

Agri Business Management

Health Care Management

The list of Best MBA colleges in Bangalore :

AIMS, BANGALORE

New Horizon College of Engineering, Marathahalli, Bangalore

Indian Academy School of Management Studies, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore

Acharya Bangalore B-School, Magadi Road, Bangalore

Alliance School of Business - Alliance University, Anekal, Bangalore

CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU

HINDUSTAN BUSINESS SCHOOL, BANGALORE

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT BANGALORE

INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT (ITM), BENGALURU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?