20th August 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Suitable post graduate degree for 42 years old Administrative Executive?

I am a 42 year old now I am working with and NGO, as an Administrative Executive. I want to do my post graduate degree, which course will suite for me?

8th September 2014, 09:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable post graduate degree for 42 years old Administrative Executive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 42 year old now I am working with and NGO, as an Administrative Executive. I want to do my post graduate degree, which course will suite for me?
It's good to see that you are interested to develop your career. You can pursue for MBA course. By pursuing MBA course you can develop your career and Knowledge as well. Since, you have already reached 42 years and working person as well. So, you can't get admission through regular. However, you can get admission through distance mode. There are lots of universities which offer MBA courses through distance mode.

MBA Eligibility Criteria through Distance Mode: -
  • The students who hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field are eligible to apply for MBA course.
  • No Minimum marks required.
  • The Students can direct admission after the bachelor degree.

MBA Colleges through Distance Mode:-
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi
  • Bangalore University
  • Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
  • KOTA Open University
  • Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University.
  • Annamalai University
  • Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University New Delhi
  • Alagappa University
  • Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?