17th January 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?

I have completed my BDS and planning to do PGDM health care in India or MBA in health care managment in U.K or MSc health care managment in U.K . Which course is better for furture to work in India? What is the scope in terms of salary package in India after doing that particular course? Which consultancy is the best in India to go through for jobs opportunity related to health care field if we do this course from U.K and come back to India?

11th December 2017, 08:26 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?

The BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery BDS is one of the most popular and designated degrees of dentists. A BDS graduate may go for the PG degree course like MDS (Master of Dental Surgery). MDS is the advanced degree which allows the candidates to specialize in any of its disciplines. Interested candidates can also go for research course by pursuing Doctor of Philosophy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?