10th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

I am interested to pursue MTech(VLSI Technology) course from Vellore Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well. Waiting for your response!

15th August 2019, 05:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

The course duration of M.Tech ( Master of Technology ) degree in VLSI technology offered at VIT ( Vellore Institute of Technology) is two (02) years.

Further, as far as you are concerned about the fee structure for pursuing the same degree course at VIT campus, then it can be downloaded from the link https://vit.ac.in/all-courses/pg.
16th August 2019, 09:31 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

The duration of Master of Technology(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology would be of 2 years with 4 Semesters each of 6 month and is full time.

The fee expenses of Master of Technology (VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology is given below:-

First Year fee =) Rs.2,70,000

Second Year fee =)Rs.2,50,000

The total fee expenses of Master of Technology (VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology would be around Rs.5,20,000 .

You can check the website https://vit.ac.in for more details.
16th August 2019, 10:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The course duration of MTech(VLSI Technology) in Vellore Institute of Technology is 2 years.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = ₹230,000

=> Second year = ₹223,000

Total course fee = ₹453,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?