25th January 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?

hello sir
kindly tell me when
Aligarh Muslim University entrance for
Master of commerce is going to be held?
how can I apply for this exam?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  4. What is the syllabus of entrance test of M.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. What is the procedure and syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University
  6. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. What is the syllabus of entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. How to attend MCA entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University? What is the admission procedure for AMU-MCA?
  11. Information about Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for 9th class?
  12. Previous years question papers for PG Unani Entrance test of Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Admission in Aligarh Muslim University after completing diploma in civil engineering? Procedure for the same?
  14. Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  18. How can I apply for Polytechnic diploma in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus?
29th January 2015, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?

The Aligarh Muslim University M.Com entrance examination date has not yet released. Generally, the M.Com entrance examination is held in the first week of June every year. Candidates who have completed B.Com or equivalent degree with not less than aggregate of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to appear in M.Com entrance examination.

Procedure to Apply :-
To apply for M.Com entrance examination conducted by Aligarh Muslim University, you must have to fill up the offline application form and you need to send it to the following address mentioned below on or before last date of submission of application form :-
Address :-
Chairman's Office
Department of Commerce
Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh-202002
13th May 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?

When M.com entrance exam form date given by Aligarh Muslim university?
Please tell me Hurry
5th November 2017, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the procedure for B ed. Entrance exam of AMU branch kishanganj.
I am commerce student and i have completed my graduation in 2016. From patna university.
Please tell me entrance syllabus.
23rd June 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me produce to apply entrance form of m.com and more details related m.com at AMU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?