15th June 2019, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in BMEF College of Physical Education for the course of Master of Physical Education. Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this college? Please tell me asap.

23rd June 2019, 06:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education?

The admission to study Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education is on the basis of Gujarat Common Entrance Test followed councelling.

If you qualify in entrance examination, you will need to give Interview along with Physical Test.

You can visit the website https://bmedu.bmefcolleges.edu.in for more information,
23rd June 2019, 10:58 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Physical Education in BMEF College of Physical Education?

Admission procedure to study Master of physical education in BMEF college of Physical Edication :

>>First thing you must have completed Bachelor's in Physical Edication from the recognized university.

>>To get admission in BMEF college of Physical Edication you must have PGCET or GATE score.

>>As BMEF college is affiliated by Gujarat Technological university you must have any of the above scores for admission.

In general all the admission process will be completed by end of June and new session will start July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?