17th March 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) course which is available in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

24th March 2019, 09:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi is full time 3 years duration of post graduate course. Candidates who have a bachelor's degree in dental sciences from a recognized university are eligible to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology). Candidates can get admission in MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi on the basis of valid rank in NEET-MDS. Syllabus of MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) comprised of 4 papers as given below:

1). Applied Anatomy, physiology, pathology and pharmacology

2). Diagnosis, Diagnostic methods and imageology and Applied Oral Pathology

3). Oral Medicine, therapeutics, and laboratory investigations

4). Essay (comprises of a medical thesis)

Tuition fee for that course is around Rs. 64,000/- per year.

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th March 2019 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Add answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?