17th March 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

How many MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) seats are available in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

24th March 2019, 09:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) seats are available in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi offers MDS course in the following specializations. Each specialties is available for 2 seats in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi.
Prosthodontics, Crown& bridge

Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedies

Periodontology

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Oral Pathology & Microbilogy

Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry

Oral Medicine & Radiology

The MDS courses are of three years duration.

For details:
http://maids.ac.in/mds-course.html
24th March 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) seats are available in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Number of MDS seats available in the Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi is given below:

MDS – Oral Medicine & Radiology – 2 seats
MDS – Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge – 2 seats
MDS – Periodontology – 2 seats
MDS – Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics – 2 seats
MDS – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – 2 seats
MDS – Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 2 seats
MDS – Oral Pathology & Microbiology – 2 seats
MDS – Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedies – 2 seats

Duration of the above mentioned courses are 3 years in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?