17th March 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Should I study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi. As I am interested to do MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology), so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

23rd March 2019, 03:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

If you are getting admission at the said institute and you are sure about MDS, then that is nothing wrong with the choice until you have a better choice. It is a government funded dental college and it has food infrastructure to help you gain the required qualification.

Getting admission will be only possible through merit. Hence, make sure you have performed well in the entrance exam, so that you can secure admission at the same college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?