17th January 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) course which is available in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

22nd January 2019, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar?

M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics and Computing is full time 2 years duration of post graduation course. Candidates must have completed BSc with Mathematics as main subject from a recognized institute/university to be eligible to pursue that course. Syllabus of M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics and Computing) consists of following subjects.
Mathematical Analysis,
Mathematical Statistics,
Algebra,
Differential Geometry,
Complex Analysis,
Solid Mechanics,
Data Structure,
Computer Organization and Architecture

In order to get exact information regarding fee expenses of MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.cvrce.edu.in/fee-structure.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?