17th January 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) from CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

22nd January 2019, 02:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar?

Entrance exam is not required to study MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar. Interested and eligible candidates can apply directly with required information. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the graduation. Candidates who have passed B.Sc with Mathematics as major subject from a recognized university are eligible to pursue MSc(Applied Mathematics & Computing) in CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?