22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala for MSc(Computer Management) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  2. Job opportunities for MSc(Mathematics & Computing) candidate of Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  4. Admission criteria to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  5. List of top biotech government colleges in Punjab?
  6. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  7. Colleges for M.Tech(biotech) with GATE score of 231?
  8. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 76858 rank?
  11. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  12. Which colleges can I get after passing diploma with 90% cutoff marks
  13. Date of issue of application forms of Thapar Institute for B.E courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year NIT through lateral entry?
  16. What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?
  17. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  18. Which college may I get after scoring 38.706 marks?
20th August 2018, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala for MSc(Computer Management) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Course duration of the MSc (Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology is two years.

The fee structure of the MSc (Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology is as follows:

Fee payable once at the time of admission:

Admission Fee – Rs 11,000
Institute Security – Rs 10,000
Alumni Fee – Rs 1,000

Fees Payable Each Semester:

Tuition Fee – Rs 35,100
Development Fee – Rs 10,000
Students’ Activity and Welfare Fee – Rs 7,500
Examination Charges – Rs 2,000
Medical Fee and Insurance Charges – Rs 400

Students have to contact the college for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?