1st September 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MCom(Co-Operative Management) in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of MCom(Co-Operative Management) course which is available in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

3rd September 2018, 04:55 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure of MCom(Co-Operative Management) in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari?

As for as my knowledge The school offers M.Com. course of the University of Delhi. The procedure of determination of contender for admission to M.Com. is finished by the Department of Commerce, University of Delhi. The school has 20 seats for the M.Com. course. Admission to the course is conceded by the school based on the determination for confirmation guidance issued by the Department of Commerce, University of Delhi.

Hope tis will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?