1st September 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom(Co-Operative Management) in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari for MCom(Co-Operative Management) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

2nd September 2018, 01:13 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Co-Operative Management) in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari?

Eligibility criteria is Bachelors in relevant subject. Since seats are limited, then one need to have a good score in B,Com., at least above 50%
3rd September 2018, 03:20 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Co-Operative Management) in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari?

As for as my knowledge The College will take after the rules issued by the University of Delhi for the figuring of best of 4 subjects rate for admission to Honors and Program courses.

The school will deduct 3 % for change of stream for admission to B.A. Program i.e. from Science to Humanities/from business to Humanities.

Hopefuls who couldn't take affirmation in a cut-off rundown can be considered for confirmation in the prompt next cut-off rundown just on the last date of confirmation, subject to accessibility of seats.

For sheets, similar to International Baccalaureate, whose outcomes are pronounced late, competitors might be considered in whichever cut-off rundown their outcome is proclaimed, subject to accessibility of seats and gave the hopeful had finished the online enlistment process.

The College will entirely take after the college rules as for hole year arrangement. Hole year(s) would be no bar with the end goal of admission to the college classes.

Hope this will help
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?