1st September 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MCom(Co-Operative Management) in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari?

I have an interest to study MCom(Co-Operative Management) in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

6th September 2018, 02:55 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MCom(Co-Operative Management) in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rewari?

Hi there!

If you are a student from the University of Delhi then you have the option of Merit basis or direct admission.

Otherwise, yes, you will have to go through an entrance mode; which includes an entrance test conducted by the college.

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?