8th November 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education?

I finished MBA (Operation Management ) in Madras university through distance education, shall I continue my Ph.D in Management? Can you please give me the complete details which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me fast on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study PhD(Management) if completed distance MBA(Operation Management) from Madras University?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  3. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  4. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  5. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  6. Madras University distance education MBA HR 1st year previous question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
  8. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  9. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  11. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Is this possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MBA through Distance Education?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  15. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD(Management) from NIT-Delhi for distance MBA(Finance & Marketing) holder?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  18. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
8th November 2016, 06:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to do Ph.D in Management after the completion of MBA at Madras University through distance mode.
Since you have completed your MBA, you are eligible for NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can pursue Ph.D in Management through distance mode at Madras University.
9th November 2016, 08:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education?

Yes, you can very much continue with your PhD degree after completion of your PG qualification, there is no such problem in it.

You will however have to complete your PG degree and then appear for NET/GATE examination and after having cleared the minimum cut-off for admission, you can very much opt for PhD course from the above mentioned university.
10th November 2016, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished MBA (Operation Management ) in Madras university through distance education, shall I continue my Ph.D in Management? Can you please give me the complete details which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me fast on this.
You have completed MBA course from Madras University in distance university so you are eligible for Ph.D in Management.

Because your University is recognized is approved by UGC. I have attached a document s please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf List of UniversitiesInstitutes recognized for 2015-16.pdf(232.5 KB, 136 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?