11th June 2011, 01:55 PM

What should I do between MBA and MCA? Any software related field in MBA?

Hello Sir,/Madam
m a BSc(IT) graduate,waiting for the results now,so m confused of what doing MBA or MCA ,even i want to do MBA,but may i know is there any software related field in MBA,so plz let me know abt it!!!!!!!!!!

16th August 2011, 12:00 AM
Sehwag6

Default Re: What should I do between MBA and MCA? Any software related field in MBA?

Both mba and mca are good courses

mba:-

**master in business administration

**2year course

**eligibility is graduation ina ny stream

**write mat/cat entrance exam

mca:-

**master in computer application

**3year course

**eligibility is graduation and 12th with naths

you are going with software related means go wih mca

it is better

all the best
28th October 2011, 09:59 PM
ramyasharma007

Default Re: What should I do between MBA and MCA? Any software related field in MBA?

there is also an option doing m.b.a with it sector........its also a good field.
29th October 2011, 10:00 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed Computer Science Engineering...you well be enough clear with your basics.......

So know you need to identify your field of interest that you want to go for software jobs or not..
If you to go for software field then also you need to decide in which group like
Programmers
Tester
Database Adminstartor......

and according to that you can do your course..However in most of the companies they provide training to fresher
but if you prepare from your side for higher studies then you can do either of below options..

1.)M.tech--if you want to go in your technical field this is best..
qualified exam-GATE
2,)MBA--if you want to go in management side or buisness side.
qualified exam-cat,mat..
3.)M.S--from outside country or in india.
qualified exam--GRE,and other exam corresponds to that country and their college requirement.
29th October 2011, 01:44 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do between MBA and MCA? Any software related field in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello Sir,/Madam
m a BSc(IT) graduate,waiting for the results now,so m confused of what doing MBA or MCA ,even i want to do MBA,but may i know is there any software related field in MBA,so plz let me know abt it!!!!!!!!!!
What should I do between MBA and MCA? Any software related field in MBA?

Both of these courses are actually a Mater Degree Course but i will suggest you to go for MCA rather than an MBA because you are already associated with computer field and MCA contains computer related topics only .MBA is best suited for commerce students.

Although both of these courses has good scope and you can make a good career in any of these two .It will be easier for you to handle MCA since your background is B.SC(it) and also after completing your MCA , you will definitely find good job in some well known company.Only you need good knowledge of programming language with good percentage in your education career and last but not least good communication skill.

With Regards
rchauhan294
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?