28th July 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of ME(Geo-technical Engineering) in Government College of Technology Coimbatore?

Hi everyone, I want to know the course syllabus of ME(Geo-technical Engineering) course available in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. Please let me know about the syllabus of this course as soon as possible.

1st August 2019, 02:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of ME(Geo-technical Engineering) in Government College of Technology Coimbatore?

ME in Geo Technical Engineering at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore is a 2 year duration course. This course is about the study of soil mechanics and rock mechanics for investigation of subsurface materials and conditions. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Year I

Finite Elements in Geo Technical Engineering
Site Investigation and Improvement Techniques
Geo-Technology and Advanced Soil Testing
Advanced Soil Mechanics
Design of Shallow Foundations
Elective I
Case Histories in Geo Technical Engineering
Pavement Design
Seminar
Soil Dynamics
Rock Mechanics
Design of Deep Foundations
Earth and Rock Fill Dams
Reinforced Soil Structures
Elective II
Environmental Geo Techniques
Special Problems in Highway Engineering
Airport Planning & Design
Planning & Design of Flyovers and Bridge Structures
Seminar II

Year II

Foundation Engineering in Difficult Ground
Behaviour and Testing of Unsaturated Soils
Elective III
Expansive Soil Engineering
Rural Roads
Dissertation
Seminar III
Seminar IV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?