28th July 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Geo-technical Engineering) seats are available in Government College of Technology Coimbatore?

Hello friends, I am interested to do ME(Geo-technical Engineering) from Government College of Technology Coimbatore I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Waiting for your response.

31st July 2019, 06:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Geo-technical Engineering) seats are available in Government College of Technology Coimbatore?

Total number of ME(Geo-technical Engineering) seats are available in Government College of Technology Coimbatore are as follows:-
18 seats per course.
Duration- 2 Years
Degree- Full Time
1st August 2019, 02:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Geo-technical Engineering) seats are available in Government College of Technology Coimbatore?

The seat availability to study ME in Geo Technical Engineering at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore is 18 seats intake. Admission will be on the basis of TANCET/GATE (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test/ Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering) scores.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done BTech/BE in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gct.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?