27th November 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Criteria of MCA in part time through Mumbai University being a repeater in B.Sc in Computer Science?

I want to do MCA in part time through Mumbai university. I am repeater in bsc (computer science). I want to know the criteria for this course. And may I have to need give entrance for this course if it’s so when will be the exam. What is the fee structure? Kindly reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  2. Is IGNU university good for doing MCA part time course? Best universities for doing MCA in Mumbai?
  3. MCA course in Mumbai university a full time or a part time course?
  4. How to do BSc computer science through part time?
  5. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in TANCET for study Part Time MCA course?
  7. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. How can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science being a MCA postgraduate?
  10. PhD Computer Science Guidance ship for Registration (Part-Time)
  11. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  13. How to do part time MCA after completing BSc?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  15. Can I complete my BSc in Sikkim Manipal University? I am appearing in BSc computer science in Mumbai University
  16. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA from Avadi?
  18. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
28th November 2015, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of MCA in part time through Mumbai University being a repeater in B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MCA in part time through Mumbai university. I am repeater in bsc (computer science). I want to know the criteria for this course. And may I have to need give entrance for this course if it’s so when will be the exam. What is the fee structure? Kindly reply me.
You have completed B.Sc degree in Computer Science so you are eligible for MCA course through part time in Mumbai University.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc in CS/IT are eligible for MCA course in Mumbai University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
28th November 2015, 04:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of MCA in part time through Mumbai University being a repeater in B.Sc in Computer Science?

For MCA admission you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university. You should have at least 50% marks in your B.Sc computer science to become eligible for it.

If you have got degree awarded by the university with the required percentage then surely you are eligible for admission without any issues.
30th November 2015, 11:26 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do MCA in part time after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed any one of the degree B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc in CS/ IT.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Bachelor's degree course.
Candidates age must be above 18 years.
Candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective University.

The entrance examination is conducted once in a year by the respective Universities.
The fee structure for each semester will be around Rs. 30000 to Rs. 40000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?