21st September 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

CTET exam eligibility with post graduation percentage?

Sir i ve completed my UG course with economics honors with 44% and my post graduation in same subject wid 48% and I'm ST from arunachal Pradesh n I'm doing now B. Ed in special Education approved by RCI. M i eligible to appear in Ctet exam with PG percentage. Pls guide me sir.

22nd September 2021, 08:13 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: CTET exam eligibility with post graduation percentage?

Candidates must have a graduation degree or Four year Bachelor with Teacher Training with minimum 60%marks.
25th September 2021, 10:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

CTET exam eligibility criteria:-

> Age - There is no clear information about the age for this exam, but no income limit has been fixed by the board for this exam.

> Educational qualification - To apply for CTET, if you apply for primary stage teacher then you must have passed 12th with 45% marks. If you want to apply for elementary teacher, then you should have graduation with 45% marks and 12th pass with 50% marks.
25th September 2021, 10:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the validity of post graduation marks for appearing in the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test), then I would like to let you know that for appearing in CTET what all matter is the marks in Senior secondary degree course or Bachelor degree course along with D.El.Ed./D.Ed./B.Ed. degree course.

For complete details regarding CTET eligibility, you can refer to the link https://ctet.nic.in/webinfo/File/Vie...Id=20&LangId=P.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?