11th January 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET exam after completion of post graduation M.Sc course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for ctet exam after post graduation Msc or i have to do b.ed for giving ctet exam?
Is b.ed compulsory for ctet exam? Can someone please give me the answer on this soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon!

11th January 2016, 11:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET exam after completion of post graduation M.Sc course?

You, have to pursue B.Ed degree other than post graduation degree to appear for CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year and the eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate must have B.Ed degree from any recongised university.

So, you have to pursue it to appear for entrance examination and qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in.
12th January 2016, 03:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET exam after completion of post graduation M.Sc course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to Appear in CTET Examination:

No, you are required to pursue B.Ed course in order to be eligible for appearing in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Entrance Examination. You are required to do B.Ed course in order to be eligible for appearing in CTET Examination. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible varies basically from stage to stage. So the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CTET Primary Stage (I-V) is given below.

> Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university and or Passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education course.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CTET Elementary Stage (VI-VIII) is given below.

> Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or "Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education" course.
12th January 2016, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For CTET you must have B.Ed qualification with the degree qualification. There is no chance of applying if you don't have the qualification.

Most of the government schools ask for B.Ed and you need this qualification. Without B.Ed you can only get teaching jobs in private schools.
12th January 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for ctet exam after post graduation Msc or i have to do b.ed for giving ctet exam?
Is b.ed compulsory for ctet exam? Can someone please give me the answer on this soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon!

No, you are not eligible with only M.Sc course for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The aspirant should have studied a Diploma in Elementary Education (2 year course) or a B.Ed course for the eligibility along with your master’s degree. The eligibility for Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher are different. The website link is given you can check the same
http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=39
18th May 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in ctet if secured 48% in graduation and 56% Post graduation and I have done B.ed?
11th June 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET exam after completion of post graduation M.A course?
25th August 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 52% in Post Graduation, n done b.ed with 64% marks..pls reply me ASAP...
19th March 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I am master in pharmaceutical chemistry. Can I apply for ctet exam for primary school teacher?
12th June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.ed ,can I give paper l (classes one to fifth) or is it necessary to give the CTET exam ( for senior classes I.e.6th to
4th July 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I haven't 50% in graduation but I have completed master degree with 58% and also have a 2- year b.ed course. Can I apply for c tet?
2nd August 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

As I have done my post graduation can I give the ctet exam please let me know the same
Thanks
14th August 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in ctet if secured 48% in graduation and 64% Post graduation and I have done B.ed?
nd my Bed % 70 can i apply cter
20th August 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation at 41%and post graduation at 45%and B ed at 66%,is Iam eligible for CTET exam.
9th September 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Ed after my Btech so that i will be eligible to write CTET?
22nd March 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I secured 43%marks in graduation and 50%in 12th examinations and b. Ed done may I eligible for ctet exam
16th July 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i give tet examination after doing my msc from mathematics ..
29th August 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 49.6%in my graduation and have scored 69%in my post graduation and have scored 72%in my B.ed.Is I'm eligjble for ctet xam
17th September 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 44.9%in my graduation and have scored 52% in B.ed and than I have scored 53% in past graduation .l am eligible for ctet exam
17th September 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 44.9% in graduation and have scored 52%in b.ed and after than l have done post graduation in 53% can l 'm eligible for ctet exam.
10th October 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 44.9%in graduation and have scored 52%in b.ed and after than I have done post graduation in 53%can I 'm eligible for tet exam.
16th December 2020, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my senior secondary with 49% graduation with 42.8% post graduation with 53% and am doing regular bed from ccs University. Am I eligible for c tet
2nd October 2021, 12:42 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

If you have completed graduation degree with atleast 50%marks in any stream and B.Ed course are eligible for CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?