23rd September 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BA to secure MA(English) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

Hi Sir, kindly tell me what percentage I have to secure in my BA so that I can get admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University for studying MA(English) course? Please let me know about the percentage as soon as possible.

27th September 2019, 09:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BA to secure MA(English) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

M.A. English or Master of Arts in English is a postgraduate academic degree. The cutoff percentage required in BA to secure MA(English) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list. The name of the best job opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

=> Corporate Communications

=> Communications Industry

=> Indian Civil Services

=> Journalism

=> Online Tutoring

=> Politics

=> Publication Houses

=> Public Relations

=> Research
28th September 2019, 04:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BA to secure MA(English) admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

As such there is no cut off is available to study an MA in English admission at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Admission selection is based on scores in the qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jvwu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?