28th November 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BA to secure MA(Political Science) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MA in Political Science. I want to secure admission in Banaras Hindu University. So, I would like to know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required in BA course to secure admission for this MA course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th November 2018, 07:17 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BA to secure MA(Political Science) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

For seeking admission in BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) to pursue MA in Political Science degree course is a bachelor degree in any discipline with Political Science as a main subject at least for three years from a recognized university. Further, the minimum marks required in undergraduate degree course is 50% ( or 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST or PH category ).

Also, for getting admission in BHU to pursue MA degree course, you are required to qualify BHU PET (Post graduate entrance Test ) for which the updates can be gathered by referring to the link www.bhuonline.in.
29th November 2018, 11:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BA to secure MA(Political Science) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

BHU is Banaras Hindu University. It is a Central university.

Entrance examination is conducted by the university for admission in master degree course. So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course.

For updates regarding the examination and syllabus for examination visit at www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?