24th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BBA(H) to secure Master of Finance and Control admission in Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar?

Hi friends, I just want to get the information regarding percentage which is required in BBA(H) course for securing admission in Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar to study Master of Finance and Control course. Can you tell me what is the cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

27th September 2019, 10:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BBA(H) to secure Master of Finance and Control admission in Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar?

Master of Finance and Control (MFC) is a postgraduate financial services management course. The minimum percentage required in BBA(H) to secure Master of Finance and Control admission in Institute of Media Studies Bhubaneswar is 50%. For the admission of Master of Finance and Control course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in any stream from a recognized university. The course duration of Master of Finance and Control is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?