3rd March 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue Master of Journalism and Mass Communication in Dr. Zakir Husain Institute Muzaffarpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Master of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Dr. Zakir Husain Institute Muzaffarpur? Please let me know about the cutoff rank for securing admission?

31st January 2021, 01:56 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue Master of Journalism and Mass Communication in Dr. Zakir Husain Institute Muzaffarpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue Master of Journalism and Mass Communication in Dr. Zakir Husain Institute Muzaffarpur can be seen below.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university.

You have to score minimum 80 percentile score to get admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?