21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about JNU CEEB for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

Sir,
I am Sandhya, doing B.Sc(Biotechnology). Please give me information about JNU CEEB. As I want to do M.Sc in same branch so I need to know about CEEB. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about the M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU? What's the future prospective for the same? I got selected in the same through CEEB exam
  2. Can I get admission in JNU Main campus after scoring 34 rank in JNU CEEB
  3. Is there any special eligibility available in JNU CEEB for SC candidates? Seats reservation for such candidates?
  4. When the notification of JNU CEEB for M.Sc(Biotechnology) will be released? Pattern of this examination?
  5. Detailed information about chemistry PG course through JNU
  6. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  7. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  9. Detailed syllabus of JNU entrance exam for M.A Economics?
  10. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  11. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. Detailed information about government job for EEE 2nd year student?
  13. Detailed syllabus for JNU CBEE exam?
  14. Best books for JAM chemistry preparation
  15. Jnu ceeb question paper with answers 2016 msc biotechnology -- [New]
  16. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course?
  17. JNU MCA Results 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
23rd June 2016, 11:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about JNU CEEB for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

Detailed Information about JNU CEEB Entrance Examination:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in JNU CEEB Entrance Examination being a B.Sc (Biotechnology) graduate. Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination (CEEB) Examination is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University to get admission in the below mentioned courses.
>> M.Sc in Biotechnology
>> M.Tech in Biotechnology
>> M.Sc in Agriculture Biotechnology
>> M.V.Sc

The basic educational qualification required to get admission in above courses or to appear in JNU CEEB Entrance Examination is "Bachelor's Degree" or a Graduate Degree under 10+2+3/ 4/ 5 pattern from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
23rd June 2016, 09:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about JNU CEEB for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?

You are pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to pursue post graduation in future. You are interested to know about the JNU CEEB.

**Jawaharlal Nehru University conducts a Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission to 2- year M.Sc programme in Biotechnology on behalf of various universities every year.

**Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/ Technology, 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course); OR Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S. with at least 55% marks. The students in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply subjected to condition that they have to show the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.

**Selection Procedure: The students are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test of three hours duration.

**If you want to know about the examination pattern, list of universities which consider JNU CEE score for admission in M.Sc Biotechnology, no of seats etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of JNU CEE in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNU CEEB.pdf(281.0 KB, 55 views)
24th June 2016, 12:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

JNU CEEB is a combined biotechnology entrance examination conducted by JNU in order to allow candidates to get admission in M.Sc(Agriculture) Biotechnology, M.V.Sc, M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Tech.

Candidates wanting to get admission in any of the above mentioned course should apply for the examination and after clearing the examination, one will be very much eligible to get admission in JNU to pursue the prospective course from there.
25th June 2016, 12:57 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The full form of JNU CEEB is Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination (CEEB).
JNU CEEB is an entrance examination which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University in order to get admission to study the below stated courses in the Univrsity:-

M.Tech in Biotechnology
M.V.Sc
M.Sc in Biotechnology
M.Sc in Agriculture Biotechnology

The eligibility criteria to appear in JNU CEEB is that candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks.
18th January 2021, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my bsc agriculture course from baddi university( himachal ),am I eligible to give the entrance of jnuceeb?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?