21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of JNU CEEB for M.Sc(Biotechnology) will be released? Pattern of this examination?

Hi,
I would like to know that the examination pattern of JNU CEEB. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what is its examination pattern? And also tell me when the next notification will be release for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course?

23rd June 2016, 08:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the notification of JNU CEEB for M.Sc(Biotechnology) will be released? Pattern of this examination?

Jawaharlal Nehru University conducts a Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission to 2- year M.Sc programme in Biotechnology on behalf of various universities every year. You have filled the application form and want to know about the examination pattern of the entrance test. Basically the question paper for the Entrance Examination is of three hours duration and divided into two parts.

>>Part-A will have multiple choice type questions at the level of 10+2 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. There are 60 questions in this part. One mark is awarded for each correct answer and also there is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.

>>Part-B will also have multiple-choice questions of Bachelor’s level requiring thinking and analysis. There will be questions from Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry. There are 60 questions in this part. Three marks are awarded for each correct answer and also there is a negative marking of one mark for each incorrect answer.

>>But I am sorry to say that the online application for this year has closed. You have to try next year. Normally the application form is released in the first week of February every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?