13th November 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?

dear sir,
how to mba course?,how many fees about it,?
i am doiog last yaer ty b.com
i want to mba,and u will more more detailing mba?
And what can i do pls say me?

21st November 2014, 11:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
how to mba course?,how many fees about it,?
i am doiog last yaer ty b.com
i want to mba,and u will more more detailing mba?
And what can i do pls say me?
If you want to get admission in MBA course then you have to qualify in MBA entrance exam to get admission into business schools.

CAT and MAT are famous entrance examinations for MBA course in India. If you qualify in the MAT entrance test then you will be having a chance to get admission into Top Business schools in India since it was conducted by AIMA - New Delhi.

CAT is a Common Admission Test to be conducted by IIMs to get admission into their management program. Almost all the top business schools are accepting CAT score. This is a Nationwide online test. Apart from this, you will have ICET, SNAP, IBSAT, NMAT, XAT, GET & GMAT. And there are also many institutes, which they conduct their own exams for MBA admission.

So, If you want to take admission, you have to clear any MBA admission test for being eligible for MBA program in the institute you are applying for. The score which you secure in the MBA common entrance test will be clubbed with your interview score. If your examination and the corresponding rounds of interview go really well then you will be admitted in MBA course. And the fees structure will vary from institution to institution. you must visit the concerned university to know about the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?