1st June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA?

i m now in tybcom thinking to appear mba entrance this year only,so that i can continue my study of mba after graduation. i wan to know about the fees structure to complete mba?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA? I have done B.Com and wish to do MBA
  4. Are the private forms of Kanpur University announced?
  5. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  6. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  7. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  8. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  9. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  10. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  11. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later?
  12. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to do MBA from IIM from Indian Colleges? What is the fee structure for the course?
  14. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  16. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  17. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  18. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2012, 12:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m now in tybcom thinking to appear mba entrance this year only,so that i can continue my study of mba after graduation. i wan to know about the fees structure to complete mba?
Yes, If you are Pursuing your Final year Degree course then you are eligible for this year MBA Entrance examination. You can apply for CAT/MAT Examination.

CAT: Common Admission test
MAT: Management Aptitude test

CAT Examination is Conducted by IIM's every year and the notification of this examination will be published in the month of August, The examination is conducted in November/December. To apply for CAT Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 50% Marks from a recognized University.

MAT stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination is conducted 4 times in a year and you can also apply for this examination.

If you have scored good marks in any one of the examination then you will be eligible for Group discussion and Personal Interview in top b-schools.

The fees structure are vary from colleges to colleges. The fees structure is less in Government colleges and more in Private colleges. If you have scored good marks in your Graduation then you will get scholarship and then your fees is less as compared to others. If you want to check the fees of MBA of some colleges, then please visit the official website of some top business schools.

So, please prepared well for these examination and then you will be able to cracked this examination. If you want more details of these examination then please visit official website:

www.catiim.in

www.aima-ind.org
7th June 2012, 01:26 PM
mnbgvs

Default Re: Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes you are eligible to do this course.

Qualifications required to do MBA

MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)

If you are interested in doing MBA from B-SCHOOL of the country than

you have to clear and score well in one of these examination CAT,CET,JET,MAT,XAT,ATMA,SNAP etc.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY OF MOST OF THE EXAM

50% marks in graduation from recognized university in any discipline.

Duration of course - 2 YEARS (4 SEMESTAR )

ENTRANCE EXAM SUBJECTS

English Comprehension
Data Analysis and Data Sufficiency
Logical & Critical Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
General awareness

There will be 200 questions in Entrance Exam of objective type,you have to solve the paper with in the limited time( around 2 hours).

Fee structure of it

FEE STRUCTURE COULD BE ANY THING FROM 2,50,000/- to 12,00,000/-.Depend on the college.

BEST COLLEGES FOR MBA

IIM-Ahmedabad Ahmedabad

IIM-Bangalore Bangalore
IIM-Calcutta Kolkata
XLRI- Jamshedpur Jamshedpur
NMIMS University Mumbai
IIM - Kozhikode Kozhikode
IIM-Lucknow Lucknow
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
IIM - Indore Indore
Shailesh J Mehta School Of Management, IIT Mumbai(SJSOM) Mumbai
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR) Mumbai
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar
Department of Management Studies (DMS) - IIT Delhi Delhi/NCR
IBS, Hyderabad Hyderabad
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai
IMT Ghaziabad Nagpur
IMT Ghaziabad Ghaziabad - Delhi/ NCR
FMS BHU Varanasi
MDI- Gurgaon Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi) Delhi/NCR
7th June 2012, 01:53 PM

Yes, If you are Pursuing your Final year Degree course then you are eligible for this year MBA Entrance examination. You can apply for CAT/MAT Examination.

CAT Examination is Conducted by IIM's every year and the notification of this examination will be published in the month of August, The examination is conducted in November/December. To apply for CAT Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 50% Marks from a recognized University.

MAT stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination is conducted 4 times in a year and you can also apply for this examination.

If you have scored good marks in any one of the examination then you will be eligible for Group discussion and Personal Interview in top b-schools.

The fees structure are vary from colleges to colleges. The fees structure is less in Government colleges and more in Private colleges. If you have scored good marks in your Graduation then you will get scholarship and then your fees is less as compared to others. If you want to check the fees of MBA of some colleges, then please visit the official website of some top business schools.

So, please prepared well for these examination and then you will be able to cracked this examination. If you want more details of these examination then please visit official website:

www.catiim.in

www.aima-ind.org
7th June 2012, 02:43 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

well,
if you are pursuing b.com final year so you completely eligible for mba cat/mat entrance exam but you will have complete you final year

International Management Institute

B-10, Qutab Institutional Area,, Near tara crescent , New Delhi-16
New Delhi
011 2686 3701

Skyline Business School
Campus at Laxman Public School
Hauz Khas Enclave, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
011 2686 4848
7th June 2012, 02:47 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

well,
if you are pursuing b.com final year so you completely eligible for mba cat/mat entrance exam but you will have complete you final year

International Management Institute

B-10, Qutab Institutional Area,, Near tara crescent , New Delhi-16
New Delhi
011 2686 3701

Skyline Business School
Campus at Laxman Public School
Hauz Khas Enclave, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
011 2686 4848
7th June 2012, 06:22 PM
lakshmi dhana

Yaah, If you are Pursuing your Final year Degree course then you are eligible for this year MBA Entrance examination. You can apply for CAT/MAT Examination.
CAT Examination is Conducted by IIM's every year and the notification of this examination will be published in the month ofAugust, The examination is conducted in November/December. To apply for CAT Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 50% Marks from a recognized University.
If you have scored good marks inany one of the examination then you will be eligible for Group discussion and Personal Interview in top b-school.The fees structure is less in Government colleges and more in Private colleges. If you have scored goodmarks in your Graduation then you will get scholarship and thenyour fees is less as compared to others. If you want to check the fees of MBA of some colleges, then please visit the official website of some top business schools.
So, please prepared well for these examination and then you will be able to cracked this examination. If you want more details of these examination thenplease visit official website:
www.catiim.in
www.aima-ind.org
29th April 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for MAT
2nd September 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I Study MBA IF I Have scored less than 50% in tybcom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?