8th August 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Detailed Information regarding CA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?

Ply give me the detail of c.a. And also total fee

11th August 2012, 10:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding CA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ply give me the detail of c.a. And also total fee
Chartered Accountants course is offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India basically through correspondence mode. However, it also offers regular classes in their accredited training centers. In order to pursue the course, you must, first of all, qualify the higher secondary level examination and once you have the right expertise by qualifying the examination, you have to register for the Common Proficiency Test, which is held twice a year, in the month of June and December.

Course Structure:

Common Proficiency Test
Integrated Professional Competence Course
Computer Training
Final Course
Articleship Training
General Management and Communication Skill Course

Duration of each stages of Chartered Accountancy course:
  • Common proficiency Test : Register for the test two months prior to the first day of the month in which the test will be conducted.
  • Integrated Professional Competence Course: 9 months
  • Information Technology Training: 100Hrs.
  • Articleship Training: 3 years and Six months
  • Final Exam: The Final Examination can be written after completion of a minimum of three years of Articleship Training.
  • General Management & Communication Skill Course: 15 days
Fee Structure of Chartered Accountancy course

Common Proficiency Course (CPC) Registration Fee: Rs.6000
Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) (Both Group) Registration Fee: Rs.9000
Articled Training Fee: Rs.2000
Final Course Registration Fee: Rs.10000
Information Technology Training: Rs.4000
General Management & Communication Skill Course: Rs.3000

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
27th February 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding CA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?

hi,i have done m.com and i want to do CA .is it neccesary to give common proficiency test and what is the duration of my CA course after m.com.
12th March 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi.i have completed my 12 comm and wish to do c.a. Online.is it possible?
28th March 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have any known person who is C A ?
7th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

HAI I DID MY M.COM AND WAITING FOR MY RESULT IS THAT CA OR CS I CAN OPT PLEASE EXPAIN ME OR IS THERE IS ANY OTHER DIPLOMA THAT I CAN DO
28th September 2013, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my 12 science course, i wish to do c.a it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?