19th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) course offered in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) which is available in Bangalore Institute of Technology. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

12th September 2018, 08:11 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Detailed information about ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) course offered in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Hi there!

Bangalore institute of Technology offers Mtech in VLSI and Embedded system. It is affiliated to VTU and approved by AICTE.

MTech in VLSI and Embedded system is a 2 year full time pg course.

Eligibility is -
Bachelor's degree with minimum of 50%.

Seats Availability is - 18

Fees for 2 years is - INR 1.29 lakhs.

Exam accepted-

Karnataka PGCET, and
GATE Score

Hope this helps!
15th September 2018, 12:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) course offered in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Detailed information about ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) course offered in Bangalore Institute of Technology are given below.

=> M.E. Embedded System & VLSI Design or Master of Engineering in Embedded System & VLSI Design is a two-year postgraduate Embedded Systems course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for this course is 55%.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is organized by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?