19th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) being a BTech ECE student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech ECE. I want to do ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) from Bangalore Institute of Technology. I would like to know that can I do this ME course?

12th September 2018, 07:50 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Can I study ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) being a BTech ECE student?

Hi there!

So, I would like to inform you that it totally depends upon the college and university chose.

Most of the colleges have eligibility criteria of graduation in the same branches or at least relevant branches but there are few universities that allow you in spite of being from other branch.

I would suggest you to inquire from the college which you have chosen.

Hope this helps!
15th September 2018, 12:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) being a BTech ECE student?

M.E. Embedded System & VLSI Design or Master of Engineering in Embedded System & VLSI Design is a two-year postgraduate Embedded Systems course. For Master of Engineering in Embedded System & VLSI Design course candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech with at least 55% from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study ME(Embedded System and VLSI Design) being a B.Tech ECE student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?