19th September 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MPhil(Social Work) course offered in Bhavnagar University?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MPhil(Social Work) which is available in Bhavnagar University. I am planning to do this MPhil from this university. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

30th September 2018, 10:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MPhil(Social Work) course offered in Bhavnagar University?

=> M.Phil. Social Work or Master of Philosophy in Social Work is an degree level course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed Master of Social Work (MSW) Course/M.A. (Social Work) from a recognized University.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is organized by the university.

After completing this course you should apply for jobs in given below employment area.

=> HR Department of Industries

=> Human Services Industry

=> Disaster Management Departments

=> Education Sectors

=> Gender Issues Associations or Groups

=> Health Industry

=> Hospitals

Also if you want to get syllabus of this course then you have to visit at the official website of Bhavnagar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?