18th March 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University?

Respected Sir,
I want to know the full information
about the course B.Sc Mathematics offered
by the Anna University.
Waiting for your response.

19th March 2015, 07:42 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University?

Actually, you heard the false information. Anna University is not offering B.Sc(Mathematics) course. Anna University is offering Engineering, M.B.A and M.C.A courses only. Graduation course like B.Sc, B.C.A, B.B.A and B.Com courses offered by University of Madras not by Anna University.

For your information, you can check the details from official website of Anna University. I will provide that link :- Click Here !!!

To apply for B.Sc (Mathematics), you should have completed intermediate from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate for general candidates (55% marks for reserved categories). University of Madras admission notification will be published in the month of April/May in the official website :- Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?