11th March 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD(Sociology) in Bhavnagar University?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about Ph.D course. What is all about this course. As I am now studying in B.Sc 1st year and I have got Sociology honours so in future if I want to do Ph.D in Sociology in Bhavnagar University then can I eligible? What qualification is necessary for Ph.D course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and qualification required to study LLB?
  2. Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD(Economics) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?
  3. Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD program?
  4. Detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD in Hair for M.Com student?
  6. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges through GCET?
  7. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and qualification required to appear in CEED? When it will be conducted?
  9. When the notification of VBCAT will be published? Detailed information and qualification required to apply?
  10. Detailed information to join CID after completion of 12th Commerce
  11. Am I eligible to apply for LLB? I have finished diploma engineering
  12. Which course is better to take next after completion of B.Sc Chemistry and D.Pharm?
  13. Which course I need to do to get a job soon?
  14. When to start the preparation for doing higher studies? Where to go for the classes to prepare for the entrance exam?
  15. Do a M.Sc(IT) graduate from Bhavnagar university, eligible for M.Tech(CS)? List of colleges I can apply for without appearing in GATE exam?
  16. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Does experience required to become an Associate Account Manager in Collabera?
  18. Detailed information about InterGlobe Technologies Trainee Software Engineer Interview?
23rd April 2018, 10:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD(Sociology) in Bhavnagar University?

A Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) is the highest academic degree rewarded to the candidates by the respective Universities.
The above mentioned degree course can be opted after completing Masters degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree studying Sociology as a subject from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course in Sociology. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their Masters degree, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission to pursue the Ph.D course in Sociology from Bhavnagar University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
25th April 2018, 09:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD(Sociology) in Bhavnagar University?

Detailed Information and qualification required to pursue PhD in Sociology in Bhavnagar University:

Bhavnagar University offers PhD in program in several disciplines and they generally include, Sociology, Gujarati, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology, Statistics, Specialization in Electronics, English, Microbiology and Zoology, Statistics, Commerce, Education, Business Administration, Computer Science and Application, ..etc.,

>> The basic educational qualification "Master's Degree" with 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> The duration of course would be 3 years for pursuing in this university.

>> There is no such entrance examination is conducted for getting admission into this university.

>> Generally, application forms will be available in the month of May every year. Hence, I suggest you to refer Bhavnagar University official website from time to time for getting latest updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?