12th December 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?

dear sir,
how to mba course?,how many fees about it,?
i am doiog last yaer ty b.com
i want to mba,and u will more more detailing mba?
And what can i do pls say me?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  2. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  3. Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA?
  4. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
  5. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  6. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  7. What is the procedure to do Ph.D for MBA student? What is the fee structure?
  8. Detailed procedure and the fee structure of competency course?
  9. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  10. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  11. Detailed procedure and fee structure of LLB correspondence for BBA student?
  12. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  13. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  15. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
25th January 2017, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
how to mba course?,how many fees about it,?
i am doiog last yaer ty b.com
i want to mba,and u will more more detailing mba?
And what can i do pls say me?
waiting for your response

The candidates with graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MBA course. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination. There are various entrance examinations are available for the MBA admission like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET etc. The course is useful for getting managerial skills. The MBA has various specializations like Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations Management, International Business, Rural Development, Retail Management, Information Technology, Hospitality Management and more. The fees for the course will vary from one university to another. The fee for the MBA course will be around Rs 8 Lakhs to 25 Lakhs. The fees for the course will be more in some private institutions. For exact fees details, you have to contact the institution you want to join.
26th January 2017, 06:50 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?

The minimum requirement for a student to be eligible for MBA in any Indian college is 55%. Securing higher percentage than this will ensure you can at least fill your admission form for MBA in all the colleges you like.
To be selected you will have to give various entrance exams like CAT(the most common exam, considered by most colleges and also IIM's), NMAT(considered by NMIMS). Also there are other exams such as SEPT, ISBS etc. which will help you get an admission in Symbiosis, Indian School of Business etc.
However if you want to study abroad then you must give the GMAT exam.
CAT can be given only once in a year(in Nov-Dec) and GMAT once in 3 months.
Your fees will depend on which type of college you go to:
Indian Government college 2-8 lakhs.
Indian Private college 8-25 lakh
Foreign University : 30 lakh - 1 crore.

For any of the entrance exams mentioned above, you will have to study the following things:
1.Logical Reasoning
2.Quantitative Analysis
3.English
4.Basic Maths
As all of these things are to be practiced more than studied, I will suggest that you get started immediately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?