25th February 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply in IGNOU OPENMAT? Cost of application form?

Hello,
I would like to know the cost of the application form for applying IGNOU OPENMAT. Kindly tell me about the cost of the application form and provide me the procedure for applying in details. Thank you in advance.

17th July 2016, 07:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply in IGNOU OPENMAT? Cost of application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know the cost of the application form for applying IGNOU OPENMAT. Kindly tell me about the cost of the application form and provide me the procedure for applying in details. Thank you in advance.

The IGNOU OPENMAT entrance test is held for the purpose of taking admission in IGNOU for the following courses;
Diploma in Management
PG Diploma in Management
MBA
PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
PG Diploma in Operational Management
PG Diploma in Marketing Management
PG Diploma in Finance Management
The application form (Entrance Test Application Form (Form1)) is available in the IGNOU website or can be obtained from the IGNOU study centers, Regional Canters. Those who qualify for admission will have to apply on the Admission Form (Form 2) given in the prospectus. The cost of the application form is Rs 1,050/- . The details are available in the IGNOU Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?